2012 Mitsubishi Outlander User Reviews
SE 2WD shown
- $16,236 - $20,997
- No trim specified for this review
- Price, quality build, fuel economy is right at sticker, comfort, style and Japan made!
- I haven't found one yet in my months of using the car.
Purchased As New
I have owned several cars before I tried a Mitsubishi Outlander and I can say it is one of the first cars I have owned! First, the styling of the car is unique that I can tell right away from a distance, it's an Outlander, the fuel economy is right as the sticker says, the 10 year/100,000 mile powertrain is the best a carmaker offers, especially from a Japanese, comfort is outstanding with amenities found only in upscale models, price is reasonable, if you compare with other Korean or Japanese makers and the best of them all is it is still made in Japan, which makes it an astonishing value!
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles