2012 Mitsubishi Outlander User Reviews
SE 2WD shown
- $16,236 - $20,997
- No trim specified for this review
- Stylish looks, best warranty, made in Japan, comfort, aboundant amenities
- Comparing to others, not a single one.
Purchased As New
I bought the Outlander after a fairly comparison with other brands in the field. I came back to the Mitsubishi Outlander as it became my favorite car/SUV among the many. It's looks, performance, comfort, amenities, warranty, handling and reliability, all came to the conclusion that it is the best and I just bought myself to love this car and brand!
I suggest you be the judge and try one for yourself.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mitsubishi News & Articles
Mitsubishi Boosts Electric Vehicle Price
Because of what the automaker is terming, "unforeseen changes in market conditions," Mitsubishi anno...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Mirage configurator is alive
Well, here's the butter knife Mitsubishi is bringing to the subcompact gun fight. It's called the Mi...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Evo Going Hybrid, Could Make 500HP
As of late, Mitsubishi hasn’t been achieving peak performance in the US market. After rival Japane...Read Full Review
Mitsubishi Delaying New Evo, Focusing on EVs
If you thought Mitsubishi still had a glimmer of hope left…nope. The Lancer Evo, the last of the d...Read Full Review
- More Mitsubishi News & Articles