2001 Nissan Frontier 4X2 Regular Cab
XE Regular Cab shown
The 2001 Frontier 4X2 Regular Cab is a 2-door, 3-passenger compact pickup, available in one trim only, the... read more XE Regular Cab. The 2001 Frontier 4X2 Regular Cab's closest competitors include the Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2.3L 4x2, the Ford Ranger Regular Cab 2.5L (Discontinued), and the Toyota Tacoma 4X2.
Upon introduction, the Frontier 4X2 Regular Cab is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 143-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.