2003 Nissan Frontier 4X2
XE-I4 King Cab shown
- $3,863 - $7,770
The 2003 Frontier 4X2 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 13 trims, ranging... read more from the KC-I4 Standard Model to the SC-V6 Crew Cab Long Bed. The 2003 Frontier 4X2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10, the Ford Ranger Super Cab 4x2, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X2.
Upon introduction, the KC-I4 Standard Model is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 143-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The SC-V6 Crew Cab Long Bed is equipped with a standard 3.3-liter, V6, 210-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 Frontier 4X2 is a carryover from 2002.
13 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Nissan Truck Frontier 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.