2004 Nissan Frontier 4X2
XE-V6 King Cab Desert Runner shown
- $4,532 - $9,391
The 2004 Frontier 4X2 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 9 trims, ranging from... read more the Base King Cab to the SC-V6 Crew Cab Long Bed. The 2004 Frontier 4X2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 2WD, the Ford Ranger Super Cab 4x2, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X2.
Upon introduction, the Base King Cab is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 143-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The SC-V6 Crew Cab Long Bed is equipped with a standard 3.3-liter, V6, 210-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Frontier 4X2 is a carryover from 2003.
9 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Nissan Truck Frontier 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.