2001 Nissan Frontier 4X4
SC-V6 King Cab shown
- $4,804 - $7,721
The 2001 Frontier 4X4 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 7 trims, ranging from... read more the XE-V6 King Cab to the SC-V6 Crew Cab. The 2001 Frontier 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10 4WD, the Ford Ranger Super Cab 4.0L Styleside 4x4, and the Mazda B-Series 4x4.
Upon introduction, the XE-V6 King Cab is equipped with a standard 3.3-liter, V6, 170-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. The SC-V6 Crew Cab is equipped with a standard 3.3-liter, V6, 210-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Nissan Truck Frontier 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.