2003 Nissan Frontier 4X4
XE-V6 King Cab shown
- $6,108 - $9,096
The 2003 Frontier 4X4 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 12 trims, ranging... read more from the XE-V6 King Cab to the SC-V6 Crew Cab Long Bed. The 2003 Frontier 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10, the Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4x4, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, the XE-V6 King Cab is equipped with a standard 3.3-liter, V6, 180-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The SC-V6 Crew Cab Long Bed is equipped with a standard 3.3-liter, V6, 210-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 Frontier 4X4 is a carryover from 2002.
12 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Nissan Truck Frontier 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.