2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab
SE 4X2 shown
- $9,481 - $13,887
The 2005 Frontier Crew Cab is a 4-door, 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging from the... read more SE 4X2 to the Nismo 4X4.
Upon introduction, the SE 4X2 is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 265-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Nismo 4X4 is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 265-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2005 Frontier Crew Cab is redesigned for 2005.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 Nissan Truck Frontier Crew Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.