2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab
Nismo 4X4 shown
- $11,176 - $15,945
The 2006 Frontier Crew Cab is a 4-door, 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging from the... read more SE 4X2 to the Nismo 4X4. The 2006 Frontier Crew Cab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 2WD, the GMC Canyon Crew Cab 2WD, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, the SE 4X2 is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 265-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Nismo 4X4 is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 265-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Frontier Crew Cab is a carryover from 2005.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Nissan Truck Frontier Crew Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.