2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
LE 4X4 LWB shown
- $11,781 - $17,612
- No trim specified for this review
- good handling, riding, steering truck. Very agile, overall great performance.
- stock roof racks can be difficult to accessorize.
This truck goes beyond my high expectations of what a truck should deliver. I first test drove an 05 Crew 4x2 with the famous VQ V-6 under its hood, and was sold. I now have an 07 Nismo 4x4 Crew Cab parked in my garage. Man, what a ride! My wife wasn't completely sold on the Nissan, but now she raves, can't wait to drive it. We both tested the Tacoma, but it didn't perform as well in any of the catagories, except for off-road. The Frontier is just so well adorned, built, and engineered, I can't say enough. We head out on our first major road trip this Fall, and am happy to be able to drive such a quality vehicle. Thanks Nissan!
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.