2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
SE 4X4 LWB shown
- $11,781 - $17,612
- No trim specified for this review
- Price. Stable cruise control during climbs. Power
- Turning radius-too wide. Passenger & Rear Passenger room-cramped.
Interior use of plastic material is obviously excessive. Very difficult to park this vehicle in a parking stall or even make a U-turn. Requires a very wide turning radius. Compared to a Toyota Tacoma 2005 and up, this truck appears to be smaller. Mud guards should be standard equipment. Not too much after market equipment available for this truck. Nissan Acceptance Motor Corporation charges $5.00 fee to make a payment on line!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.