2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
LE 4X2 LWB shown
- $11,781 - $17,612
- No trim specified for this review
- Great Price, Great power, Quiet ride, lots of room
- turning radius is terrible, ECU went out after 3k miles, seats started showing wear after 4k miles
Purchased As New
I really loved this truck when I first got it. Some really good simple ideas by nissan such as the tray on top of the dash, the little gap on the center arm console so power cord can slip through, roominess, power, quiet/smooth ride. But i had a major problem after only 3K miles and nissan was not going to honor the warranty since it was electrical and could have been due to a battery charge. I hated the turn radius. Can't park anywhere unless you do the 3 pt back in or other manuver.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.