2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
Nismo 4X2 shown
- $11,781 - $17,612
- No trim specified for this review
- Love the fuel consumption, very roomy front seating, mediocre back seating, solid body.
- Turning is crappy, have to allow extra room to negotiate.
Purchased As Used
Overall I am extremely pleased with the truck's appearance and performance. I have only one major issue with Nissan as they did not install stop bolts on the wheels to insure proper front end alignment and this caused excessive out of alignment and I had to have all four wheel aligned only after 10,000 miles the original tires had balded out. The bolts were 35.00 a set, so I figure if Nissan hadn't installed these as a money saver, they goofed because of customer disapproval and possible recalls.
I there would be one other item I would like to see integrated into the truck (on the two wheel drive only) a softer riding setup for hiway use and a lower decibel designed tire.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.