2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
SE 4X4 shown
- $11,781 - $17,612
- No trim specified for this review
- Good power and acceleration, good value for the money
- Power seats not available on the SE
I love this truck. I researched for months and it came down to the Frontier or the Toyota Tacoma since I didn't need a full size truck but knew I wouldn't be satisfied with a compact. I test drove both and I was most impressed by the Frontier's ride, power, features, value, and the fact that the a/c cooled the back seat better. The Tacoma's seating position didn't feel quite right to me. Also, the Toyota dealers didn't really want to deal since they wouldn't come off their price. A comparably equipped Frontier was less expensive than the Tacoma. I just think the Frontier was a better value and with the deal that the Nissan dealer gave me, I was able to get a new truck for the price I expected to pay for a used one. I am extremely happy with my new Nissan Frontier and my wife loves it too.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.