2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
LE 4X4 LWB shown
- $11,781 - $17,612
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks Good, Handles Great, Excellent Acceleration
- Heavy Tailgate, Cheap looking dash!
This is my 2nd Nissan Frontier. In May 05 I bought the new body style. First Nissan I have ever owned and I have always owned mid-sized trucks. From the first test drive I really liked the quick acceleration and handling. Drove like a sports car. I had one problem with only about 6k. A sensor on the fuel injector went bad and the vehicle just shut down driving down the road. The dealer took care of everything and I didn't have anymore issues other than a squeak in the frame that never went away. I traded it in with about 20K on a Honda Accord but couldn't live without a truck so I got an '07 completely LOADED except 4x4. I recomend if you buy one spend the extra to get leather and the Rockford Fosgate it is the bomb!
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.