2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
LE 4X4 LWB shown
- $11,781 - $17,612
- No trim specified for this review
- I love it, so does everyone else that rides in it. Very comfortable, especially for a truck.
- No cons, really. Maybe a tad pricey, and it's not the 'greenest' vehicle around.
Great power and ride. For those that are complaining about gas mileage, I've found that not only does getting the lead out of my foot help dramatically, but once the engine was really broken in the mileage jumped. I thought it was awful on gas at first also. Since the car has broken in, my highway mileage has gone from 15-17 mpg to roughly 21-23 mpg. I get a lot of compliments on the car, and so far can't imagine any reliability issues, it's just that solid.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.