2008 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
LE 4X4 LWB shown
- $14,686 - $20,188
- No trim specified for this review
- Having driven several other types of pick up truck this one does it all acceptably.
- Fuel economy in stop and go city driving is not the best.
I would buy this truck again today! If your in the market for a mid-sized pick-up truck make sure you check this one out. From running a daily route to towing my trailer on weekends this truck has been a joy. I have had my 2008 Nissan Frontier for one year and driven it over 23,000 miles so far I have had no mechanical issues. After looking at the Chevy (Izuzu built), the Dodge (Mitsubishi built) and the Ford (Mazda built), I came to the Frontier more features, better quality and less money. Drive them all. I would almost bet you end up with the Frontier. I see more and more of them on the road and if there was better marketing from Nissan I think you'd see more still it's almost "a best kept secret".
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.