SE 4X2 shown
- $14,686 - $20,188
- No trim specified for this review
- plenty of room for hauling equipment or just my kids' junk.
- inside space could be bigger between front and back seats.
Purchased As New
I LOVE my truck. I had a small Suzuki Esteem that ran like a beauty. I bought it used and had it for several years. I was pleased with it. But when I got pregnant, my husband insisted that I should have something safer to drive and more reliable. He bought me this truck and after seeing it, I wasn't about to turn it down! It's a very easy truck to handle. The inside is quite roomy, considering I have a HUGE rear-facing carseat in the back. The controls are easy to use and the style is very sleek. I can't say enough nice things about it. The only fact that bugs me is the fuel economy. I thought that it would be better for a truck this size. My husband owns a Titan and he gets about the same MPG that I do!! Overall, I wouldn't pass it up if I had the chance to do it over.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.