2008 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
Nismo 4X4 shown
- $14,686 - $20,188
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice roomy vehicle w/plenty of power.
- A/C compressor runs even after defrost is turned off! (unless you stop and turn truck off)
Can't believe Nissan would design the a/c compressor to stay on after the defrost is turned off. I just returned from a trip to the dealer and they confirmed that in order to shut the compressor off after the defrost has been on, you MUST turn the truck off?????????????? even if you change the settings to vent or heat. What a waste of gas not to mention that a typical driver will not realize that the compressor is even on since the a/c light stays off while the defrost is engaged. I'm starting to smell some nasty odors from the a/c system due to all the condensate on the evaproator. I will definitely figure out a way to have control of the compressor even if it means intsalling a manual cutout switch under the dash.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.