2008 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
SE 4X2 shown
- $14,686 - $20,188
- No trim specified for this review
- MPG is 20 with mixed city and highway. Comfortable good quality seats
- Can be bouncy on highway,but it is a truck, right?
I am really pleased to own a Frontier. The base model had more than enough base options, more so than Toyota. Engine and tranny are super smooth, power is a plenty. Wheels look great, bed extender and spray on liner are great too. Nice chrome bumpers and look great with chrome polished. It is also very sturdy and the AC works like a champ. I have never had the RPM go over 2500, since the power is great at low end RPM. Storage bins under back seats are great and handy.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.