2008 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
Nismo 4X2 shown
- $14,686 - $20,188
- No trim specified for this review
- 10000 miles on it so far its good for what I wanted plenty of room for a big guy to sit comfortably
- wide turns, paint is thin in a place or two
2008 Nismo 4X2 Blue V-6 Auto
Second Datsun/Nissan I purchased, after the first swore never again.
Twenty-three years later I bought this one and I am happy, if it was totaled I would get another just like it. It has the bluetooth which means I have the goofy roof rack and it is in the shop now for the brakes. Had the wifes 2008 Altima 3.5SL in there right after we bought it for the same problem, Seems to be faulty ABS valves. They are good about getting it in and getting it fixed, unlike the last one I owned which turned me off to them for many years. I have everything but leather and four wheel drive but do have a locker on the rear that came from the factory. I put about twelve hundred miles a month on it and as stated before would do it again. The spray in bedliner could be a little thicker. I love the size of the tires but do worry they seem to wear a little funny.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.