2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
PRO-4X 4X4 shown
- $16,318 - $23,768
- No trim specified for this review
- 4x4 capability, lots of power.
- a little thirsty
Purchased As New
Awesome small truck. More manufactures need to make a small truck this good. Love the power of the V6 and the smooth transmission. Love taking it out in the snow and seeing all the big trucks getting stuck! Cab is roomy and has a solid build.
I was deciding between this and the toyota tacoma but chose this because of the better performance.
It's a shame other manufacturers are shying away from small trucks. I didn't like any of the domestics:
Ford Ranger: unchanged and outdated since 2001
Dodge Dakota: Engines are outdated and very thirsty
Chevrolet Colorado: Felt really cheaply built with an inline 5cyl engine that doesn't get any better mileage than a v6
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.