2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
SL 4X4 LWB shown
- $16,318 - $23,768
- No trim specified for this review
- looks tough, sitting high firm ride, it's a Nissan, 260 hp
- 15/20 mpg, cheap interior finishes(tupperware storage areas)
Purchased As New
Just bought one last week, and I love this truck. Like having side curtain airbag. Drives like a full size, with lots of pep. A four door, compact pickup is the best of both worlds. Good ground clearance too. For around $27k, happy so far. Sorry, but cheap looking center console, and under back seat cargo storage areas. Dashboard and instrumentation panel is perfect. Almost full size back seat is comfortable. Thank you Nissan. Get one!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.