2012 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Speed, Handling, Comfort, Options, Style
- Backseat could benefit by angling the back a bit
Purchased As New
This is the first midsize truck I have owned in many years. I use this truck to pull a car trailer with no issues. It handles great and can pull a car and trailer with no problems.
It is also my daily driver and the pickup, handling and overall comfort is something I enjoy everyday.
I recently added a Western plow package to this truck, now I just need it to snow.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.