2012 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
S 4X2 shown
- $17,806 - $25,783
- No trim specified for this review
- Great riding and fun to drive , great price
- A little tight in rear seat leg room
Purchased As New
As simple as this sounds , I would of preferred a crome bumper on SV model as on prior years. They only come painted unless you go for SL modlel and maybe you do not need an SL. It makes it look more like a Pathfinder instead of a truck. When back bumper is crome and front is painted ,should of keep it crome unless getting sport model or make it an option. Truck though is very good .Recommend premium options as I got .
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.