2012 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
S 4X2 shown
- $17,806 - $25,783
- No trim specified for this review
- Lots of room for a small truck, plenty of power for a V6.
- Automatic transmission is a little vague
Purchased As New
After owning 12 Toyota trucks over the years, bought this truck because of problems with toyotas reliability in the V6 and the Valve issues with the 2.7L at about 170K. The Frontier is exactly what I was looking for. the 4WD works great and the ride is better than the toyotas. Tows well and and has great passing power. gas mileage is 18-23 and is what you would expect. Bought the appearance package in blue and with the rebates and deals was able to get it for under 22K. For a crew cab this works for me. Should have bought this sooner.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.