2012 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab User Reviews
SV 4X4 shown
- Not Available
32 user reviews for this model
- No trim specified for this review
- very comfortable to drive,plenty of room for a mid size truck.
- need floor boards to be re-enforced.
Purchased As New
I totaled out my new 2011 frontier in dec. 2011. I hit a tree at 55mph avoiding another truck that came in my lane in a sharp curve.the truck hit the tree by the driver light and then rubbed down to my driver mirror then rolled onto the passanger side.The side and front air bags worked great and the impact the truck took the body held up great, except the driver floor board looked like a acordian afterwards.the wind shield was still fully intact and the passanger side didnt look bad at all after they rolled it back on its wheels.I loved the trucks durablilty, comfort and style so much I now own a new 2012 frontier crew cab.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Nissan Truck Frontier Crew Cab also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Nissan Truck Frontier Crew Cab
Most Viewed New Trucks
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.