2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
LE 4X4 shown
- $7,030 - $13,015
- No trim specified for this review
- Power features, Slip-Differential for slippery spots, Powerful engine, Tie-downs.
- Bed railings are plastic, Stiff Suspension for regular roads
Since there are no reviews for the Nismo 4x2, I figured I give my opinion. I found this truck on a lot for $4K less than sticker. The sales guy told me it was "pinned in", so it was often overlooked for cheaper models. The power from the V6 is awesome. I was surprised when I spinned the off-road tires just getting on the gas a little. It's a comfortable ride, although a little rough if your on a pot-holed street. The King Cab doors are a nice touch. No more kids kicking the front seat getting in. Has the same tough look as the Titan, but parking is alot easier.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.