2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
Nismo 4X2 shown
- $7,030 - $13,015
- No trim specified for this review
- Seats, ride, handling, not "cheap" feeling interior, GREAT engine
- Rear seats but what can you expect from a King Cab??
This is a GREAT truck. Full frame and plenty of power. The seats were better than my Toyota Camry which was really surprising to me as was the ride. I have put 7000 miles on this beast in under four months. I work in the oil and gas industry and I HIGHLY recommend this truck to anyone looking for a really satisfying experience. I got the 4x4 and even that is impressive, I like how Nissan upgraded the 4x4 shifter from an actual lever to an easy to use knob that you turn to put it in gear. I work in Pennsylvania but I live in Vermont and the drive up I-90 in NY isn't even as tiring anymore. My buddy said it best, "WOW! This thing rides like a caddy! You can't even tell your hauling your boat!"
16 out of 41 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.