2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
Nismo 4X4 shown
- $7,030 - $13,015
- No trim specified for this review
- Plenty of Power,ride good, handling good. Great value for the $$$$
- Turning radius, So-So fuel mileage! 16/21 sometimes only 14
Best BANG! for your buck. Tacoma 3 k more for less equipt. Toy is good but over priced. Nissan will deal Toy not so much!
If you think you need extra room get the Crew,I made that mistake myself getting KC. I may get the Crew in 08 maybe the NISMO,I'm avid Surf Fisherman and NISMO would work great!
I shopped for 6 months for Midsize truck priced Dakotas,Tacomas and Frontiers . Dodge to many Quality problems to suit me. Tacoma real nice also,but the price over Frontier just not worth it to me. Overall Great buy!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.