2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
LE 4X2 shown
- $8,463 - $14,648
- No trim specified for this review
- Better value than a Tacoma. Solid performer. Stable and comfortable ride
- Poor MPG.
Driving an '06 Frontier Nismo King Cab 4x2. Bought late last year as '07 models were just arriving. I think at $21k for all I have on my truck, it was worth every penny. I really wanted a Tacoma at the time. Primarily as I think they look a little nicer. The dealers sister store had a used '04 Tacoma for $17k with something like 25,000 miles on it. It was a no brainer to spend a little more and buy a new truck with no miles on it. I had some aesthetic issues with one of the door panels. Nissan took care of me to 100% satisfaction. Great customer service. After 11 months of driving my Nismo, I have no regrets at all. (except gas milegae). I suppose with this heavy of a truck putting out 268hp, you can't get good gas mileage too. In closing, I'm glad I bought this truck. I would buy another one in a heartbeat if something happened to mine.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.