2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
LE 4X2 shown
- $8,463 - $14,648
- No trim specified for this review
- solid truck, well equipped, comfortable front seats.
- gas mileage avaraging 19 combined for the 2.5
First Nissan. It's been just as dependable as my old Toyotas but compared to items covered by the 5-100K warranty, Nissan dealerships are worthless. My truck has almost 65K without any problems except handbrake and faulty gas cap sensor. Due to the poor customer service received, this will be my last Nissan product. Price the repairs before you buy one. Dealership wants $300 for transmission maintenance service, $750 for major tune-up, $425 for brake job, etc.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.