2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
Nismo 4X2 shown
- $8,463 - $14,648
- No trim specified for this review
- I looked at every other mid sized truck out there; and this was the best.
- Braking could be better; needs that "stop on a dime" performance.
This truck I bought came very well equiped; It had everything I could ever want in it; sunroof; bed cover, bed liner, bed extender; tow package. It had great engine performance for any V 6; has the power of a V8. Totally blows away the Chevy Colorodo I looked at in every way shape form and price.
Im usually a "buy American" vehicle person; but none of the other big 3 had anything close to this in a midsize truck. They are behind the times and need to match with the Jap truck market. The price I got was fantastic too for a truck so well equipped. Id be stupid to have bought anything else. The only other truck that came close was the Toyota Tacoma. I liked the performance better in the Frontier tho; and the Tacoma front end/hood seemed to boxy. The Frontier hood has a nice downward slope for better vision.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.