2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
Nismo 4X2 shown
- $8,463 - $14,648
- No trim specified for this review
- Handling, build quality, fit and finish, off-roading.
- steering is a little tight for my wife, not for I.
This truck is a hoot to drive, or just sit in. Very powerful V-6 engine that gets decent mileage (as long as you behave yourself). The on-road - off-road ability of this Nissan is a dream. Very solid truck, good visibility, functional interior is well laid out. I can't say enough.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.