2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
Nismo 4X2 shown
- $8,463 - $14,648
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfort, solidly built, good gas mileage, quiet
- Touchy accelerator
Shopped and shopped before I settled on this truck. I'm convinced it's the best mid-sized truck out there. Wish I'd gotten the power goodies package, but oh, well. 6-speed manual is easy and pleasant to shift. Seats are VERY comfortable. Rig is quiet on the highway, too. 24 mpg in highway driving, 16-18 mpg around town. Not bad at all for a big, punchy V6. So far (8 mos) it has been completely reliable, too, no down time at all except for oil changes.
One guy said he wishes it was an American truck??? Didja notice where the truck was built? Tennessee!!! My "American" PT Cruiser was built in Mexico! Go figure.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.