2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
LE 4X2 shown
- $8,463 - $14,648
- No trim specified for this review
- Very comfortable, smoother ride than Tacoma, features are well thought out and placed, stout truck
- brakes undersized a little, cornering could be better, ride height a little low
This truck can run with the "big boys" off-road. It may not be able to out haul the bigger trucks, but the beefy frame and rigid suspension make for a fun truck off road. The on road performance is a close match to it's off road prowess; quick response, good handling, towing and hauling capacities are among the largest in it's class. I've owned a Tacoma and it was a great truck all around, but I give the edge to the Nismo Frontier Crew Cab for it's ride comfort and awesome driveability. I don't like the ride height...... it could be a little taller, but I guess I'm just partial to a raised truck. Also, the brakes are a tad bit undersized for the rigid frame and powerful drive-train (particularly off road). All in all I give this truck a GREAT score for ultimate affordability, driveability, and endurance.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.