2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
LE 4X2 shown
- $8,463 - $14,648
- No trim specified for this review
- Great power, ride, reliability, handling
- A little pricey, 18" rims would be better.
This is by far the best mid size truck available. I can tow my 4900lb boat on its 450 lb trailer with my family and the A/C running even uphill and it never hesitates. It handles very well, rides nicely, is pretty quiet, and fuel economy has actually been pretty good with my driving. Performance guys should get The cold air intake and the Exhaust headers from Nismo or Stillen, then a dual exhaust. The truck sounds better than many V8 trucks out there when you go full throttle... it has a menacing roar. I drove the tacoma but like many people couldn't get over its ugliness and weird interior. Plus the frontier is more powerful and has lots of nice options. NO REGRETS!
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.