2008 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
XE 4X2 shown
- $9,890 - $16,837
- Looks nice, has very good acceleration
- poor gas mileage, snap in bedliner VERY POOR
Gas mileage very poor,
Headlights do not come on automatically as most vehicles today,
AM/FM/CD does not play MP3 CDs,
Snap in bed liner looks good, but VERY flimsy and VERY slippery,
Seat pattern design forces you to sit in one position.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great looks and plenty of power and fuel economy is reasonable.
- Had the truck for close to three months now and have not found anything negative.
I absolutely love this truck. I test drove several trucks before deciding on this one including the 08 Lariat, Tundra, and Colarado, but the frontier had a very heavy solid feel to it with none of the extra features I felt I didn't need. It's like a mini Titan. If your a recent college graduate ask for their college grad program. I recieved an excellent rate. The only thing I have found a problem with is that the front end feels a little longer than it is so parking takes extra attention....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- great truck!very confortable and also great costumer service at the dealer i bought my truck
- dont know yet.
I just bought this car recently. It's very well built , it's also a highly recomended car. It's performance and gas milage are top of the line, better than the last model. It's design is remarkable. I definitely would recomend this car to other customers who are looking for a car that is strongly built for the road, and at the same time, you will be able to drive it smoothly on the city streets....read morehide
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Power, Rides well for a small truck, On-the-Fly 4x4, 6-speed manual
- Interior cheap, Manual a bit jerky, gas mileage
This is a great truck. The guy whose wheel fell off probably isnt telling the whole story about it.
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Lots of power, Great ride, Easy to drive, Great look
- Crewcab is great but back seat is still not for long trips..
Great truck....the 4.0 V6 is a work horse....fuel is not bad...sure beats a V8 truck..Ride is good....even for road trips...Love the 4wd look on the 2wd...Plan on driving this truck a long time..!!!
6 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- great overall truck, performance excellent
- small cab
This is a great truck overall, cab is a little smaller than need be, milage is avaerage for 261hp. The 4x4 is best around can lock in possi track or lock all 4 wheels, none better than this.
11 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good work horse, midsize truck that gets 25mpg, reliable.
- king cab back seat is not for long trips. I recommend getting the crew cab
The interior is quiet and smooth, with plenty of electrical outlets (3) and cup holders (6 for a 2+2 seats). My daily driver, I even took it on a 13 hour (each way) road trip to Portland Oregon.
9 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- It beats walking but not as safe
- Wheel rims split and fall off
The drivers side front wheel came off in the middle of rush hour traffic at 65mph. The wheel rim actually split in half & we were lucky we weren't killed. Nissan refused to cover it under warranty saying we must have hit something. The rim, however, was not dented and the tire sustained no damage that would be expected from a collision impact hard enough to split the rim in half. It was obvious the dealer did not want to sustain the warranty cost from the gitgo & when I contacted Nissan Consumer Affairs they backed the dealer without doing anything other than calling him. I have owned a nissan since 1976 but will NEVER buy another one. This was a 2006 Frontier that I bought new and had less than 17000 miles. There is a design defect in the wheel which allows either the brake component or a foreign object to lodge in the wheel assembly and actually cut the rim from the inside. Nissan has a huge problem with this but will not step up - until someone actually does get killed. Doubt the design of the 08's have changed & if not, buy a Toyota or Honda....read morehide
10 out of 20 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.