2008 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
SE I4 4X2 shown
- $9,890 - $16,837
- No trim specified for this review
- Great looks, solid build, great gas milage (with the 4cyl) for a truck.
- Front end does feel a little longer than it is but still excellent turn radius compared to others.
Traded in the 06 4x4 Tundra on this one as we sold the camper & didn't need that kind of pulling power anymore. Zero regrets so far. It is an adjustment going from a V8 with neck snapping acceleration to a 4cyl automatic...but it's actually alot less stressfull during commutes as this new little Nissan runs rings around the Tundra in the handling department (especially the brakes).
Very good sound system for a base/standard unit. Very quiet inside the cab with the windows up. Seats are surprisingly comfy for the standard/non lumbar adjustable sort. Came standard with 16in tires (Nissan is discontinuing the 15in). King cab has plenty of room for your gear & will work in a pinch for extra passengers.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.