2008 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
SE V6 4X2 shown
- $9,890 - $16,837
- No trim specified for this review
- Good value, good looks, good dealer experience
- recurring problem with emission control light, a lot of plastic in interior, stiff ride.
After 6 months as my work truck, I'm pleased overall. Nix on the factory bedliner, get a spray-on. Truck rides a bit rough, but it's a truck. Avg. 15 mpg, all in-town driving. I expected a little bit better.
I had to search to find a 4 cylinder truck, and with the mileage being what it is, I think I would recommend the 6 cylinder..mileage almost the same. Recurring problem with "service engine soon" light/emission control problem. Part is never in stock, must be ordered, and a second visit required. My dealer experience has been very good overall (except parts delay). I would recommend this truck to my friends.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.