2008 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
SE V6 4X2 shown
- $9,890 - $16,837
- No trim specified for this review
- Decent gas for its size, quiet, nice drive, bed can take a load!
- Would expect higher hp, a little noisy when switching gears, has trouble going up hills
I have an 07 that I bought in Jan. and have been pretty happy with it. Surprisingly gets better gas than my old 06 Nissan Sentra SE-R did, so keep that in mind! Had intentions on buying a horse this year which is why I bought this vehicle unforunetly things do change so couldn't help with how well it hauls, but the bed does very well, had to put several bags of mulch(bout 20+) and have felt no difference when driving so it does pull its weight around well. Brakes do work VERY well!! For those who expected a loud roaring engine this is not the truck for you lol. One of the main things I've noticed is it really struggles going up hill and not even steep ones either. I'm over all very pleased with this truck being my first one and would even reccomend it for the gals!
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.