2008 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
LE 4X4 shown
- $9,890 - $16,837
- No trim specified for this review
- Economy is good and pulls a Ranger Bass boat just fine.
- I would like to have had a lock-in differential on the SE Truck.
I bought my 2005 Nissan Frontier in August of 2006. The brakes have squealed since them. I contacted Nissan about it and they said they had a bulletin and to take it to the dealer. I did ..2 times and it is still squealing. That is the only problem that I have found with this truck. For what I use it for (hunting & fishing) I would have liked to have had a lock in differential option. If that were available and the brakes would not squeal it would be about as perfect of a truck as anyone would want for the money. By the way, I have driven Nissan (and formerly Datsun) trucks since 1975 and have had seveal new ones. All have given me great service and value.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.