2008 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
SE I4 4X2 shown
- $9,890 - $16,837
- No trim specified for this review
- Roomy, Smooth ride, quiet
- hard to fold down seats, not real powerful
It took a great price from the dealer for me to give up my trusty 1997 Nissan pick-up. My new Frontier seems like a luxury truck compared to the old one, even though it's a base 4x2 with standard transmission. It's roomy, handles well, and has good interior storage. I like the bed worklight, too. I'm still early in the 1200 mile break-in period, but so far I'm very happy. I added a bedliner, bug shield and tonneau cover for $700 from an aftermarket dealer. The bedliner package from the factory was a $1200 add-on, so I"m glad mine didn't come with it.
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.