2008 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
SE I4 4X2 shown
- $9,890 - $16,837
- No trim specified for this review
- great power with the 6 cyl & decent mpg
- poor quality on body panels
Purchased As New
As a former GM & Dodge full size truck owner for almost 30 yrs, I am actually pleased with a smaller truck, but the sheet metal is really a poor fit. The hood is flimsy & driving in cross winds allows a loud rush of air to enter the side pillars at front doors (yes, the windows are up all the way) Nissan dealer says they can't duplicate the problem, but any body problems are covered under warranty - will probably buy another Dodge when this truck hits 100k
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.