2011 Nissan Frontier King Cab User Reviews
SV V6 4X2 shown
- $14,154 - $21,253
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy better than expected, good in sloppy weather / roads
Purchased As New
I have had my 2010 SE 4x4 King Cab for 7 months, I have put 20,000 miles on it. Rides great, comfortable. Most importantly, since I drive it a lot,, the mileage is better than expected, typically 20 - 21 mpg highway. Also, it handles very well in sloppy weather and on bad roads. Good control, stable ride. I am in OH during the big storm on Feb 1, 2011, and driving here was easy.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.