2011 Nissan Titan Crew Cab
SV 4X4 LWB shown
- $18,843 - $26,036
The 2011 Titan Crew Cab is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 9 trims, ranging from... read more the S 4X2 SWB to the SL 4X4 SWB.
Upon introduction, the S 4X2 SWB is equipped with a standard 5.6-liter, V8, 317-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. The SL 4X4 SWB is equipped with a standard 5.6-liter, V8, 317-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2011 Titan Crew Cab is a carryover from 2010.
9 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 Nissan Truck Titan Crew Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.