2011 Nissan Titan Crew Cab User Reviews
SV 4X4 LWB shown
- $18,843 - $26,036
- No trim specified for this review
- smooth ride
- not enough room to complain
Purchased As New
where do I start? 1. wheel alignment off 2 seat cushion has a lump in it 3. headliner falling down at rear 4.seat belt issues in rear causing passengers to get locked in and getting tighter as I drive! 5. odometer zeros itself with pushing any buttons(service manager says"put a charger on it at night. This is a new truck with the bigger battery and tow package 6.Window on pass. fr. goes up then down 6" on it's own?? 7.Had a recall on a/c actuator, okay there, but mechanic left parts off and had to go back and show the people what went wrong. the writers were very courteus, but the people that did the work were below the standard of not putting the truck back the way he/she found it!!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.