2007 Nissan Titan King Cab User Reviews
LE 4X4 shown
- $10,411 - $15,583
- No trim specified for this review
- Bad on fuel. Never gives 18mpg/hwy it is a lie. It never ever makes more than 14mpg
- Very tiring driving for a long distance.
I have had this truck for the last 9 months and had the truck in service for almost 9 times including the seat belts. It slips very easy because of its light weight body. With less than 20 miles / hour the truck is very dangerous at Wet Street. Watch out please. Looks are very deceiving.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.