2008 Nissan Titan King Cab User Reviews
LE 4X4 SWB shown
- $10,858 - $16,809
- No trim specified for this review
- Dependable, lots of power, overall body style is nice.
- gas mileage
I have to say I have owned a Nissan since I started driving. I recently own a 2008 Nissan titan and would not change it for nothing. I have read peoples comments about the way it handles and the comfort I have to say the titan handles really well considering I drive crazy sometimes I know they say not to jerk on the wheel when switching lanes but I have done it and believe me it handles very good and as far as the brakes they work well to. The comfort inside the truck is very comfortable I have never been in a truck more comfortable than the titan. I believe the people that wrote bad comments about the titans just can not handle the power behind the wheel and that is why they have to come here to critize the truck.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.