2004 Nissan Titan
XE Crew Cab 4X2 shown
- $5,834 - $13,593
The 2004 Titan is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 12 trims, ranging from the XE... read more King Cab 4X2 to the LE Crew Cab 4X4. The 2004 Titan's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Avalanche, the Ford F-150 Heritage SuperCab 4x2, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, the XE King Cab 4X2 is equipped with a standard 5.6-liter, V8, 305-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. The LE Crew Cab 4X4 is equipped with a standard 5.6-liter, V8, 305-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2004 Titan is all-new for 2004.
12 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Nissan Truck Titan
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.